See below for some examples of my digital work
Some of these are publically-available websites and apps, others are no longer live in their present form or require authentication (e.g. the B2B sites from CAP). For any not available live, screenshots can be viewed.
- Provident Financial – developed and maintained the Satsuma Loans company website and CMS system, see more details on my Provident portfolio page.
- Developed www.funlandrehoboth.com in Jan 2013, and replaced it in Feb 2015 with a fully mobile responsive version.
- 2015 – mobile app (Android and Apple) nearing completion for the above company, including a series of mini games themed to the rides found at the park (not live yet but screenshots available if desired)
- 2014: Launched mobile application called “Urban Ruler” with accompanying website – http://www.urbanruler.com – available on Android and iPhone.
- CAP contract: responsible for front end development and AJAX data for: http://www.volvocars.com/uk/explore/pages/compare-volvo-competition.aspx . Also responsible for front end development for several internal and B2B tools such as internal PM tool, CAP Connect, CAP Valuation Anywhere.
- Damart – responsible for small and medium scale projects on all their international sites, www.damart.co.uk, www.damart.ch, www.damart.fr to name but a few. This was a mix of front and back end/admin tasks.